Hello, and thank you for visiting the Sew Many Events about us page!
Sew Many Events team is made up of a group of fun-loving, textile crafting enthusiasts with over 60 years’ experience in the sewing industry. Our history is something that makes us great! Team members travel the country seeking cutting edge products, educators and technology to bring to Southern California. Our goal is to be your source of inspiration and education. If your idea of therapy is a project, friends and more fabric, we want to meet you!
The Sew Many Events Team
See what others have to say about our events:
Lunch Box Quilts Event
- Hello, I would like to tell George what a great time I had at the Lunch Box Quilt Event, this was really great fun, all the people helping with the event to Angie herself were so helpful. I have been to a few events & always have a great time, so much in fact I'm bringing two more people to the April Anita Goodesign! Thank you again everyone. - Kim D.
Anita Goodesign Embroidery Party
- Can be enjoyed by both beginners and experienced alike. - Sue B.
- Go. You will be glad you did! - Sharon M.
- Learn new things and make great friends - Lynda E.
- Fun experience to learn & try out different things. - Jeannine M.
- Wonderful event, as always. - David R.
Spring QES Event
- Great time, great food, great projects, great vendors, great prices!! - Linda K.
- FANTASTIC! Very organized, learned new things. Enjoyed Martha Pullen, Kathy Quinn and all the MOORES staff. I could see how much work is involved in putting on such an event. THANK YOU MOORES!! - Sharon A.
- Wonderful teachers and great chance to meet like-minded people. Careful attention by the store staff to every detail. - Kathleen S.
- Has a great time and loved my project. Moore's treated us like we were very special. - Karen R.
- This is an event that should not be missed. It was a great learning experience for me on the serger and discovering so many different things I can do with the embroidery machine settings. The comradery, learning, and sewing experience was the best I have ever had. George did not miss a thing. He really out did himself with this event. - Linda W.
Embroidery Tour with Trevor
I rate the overall event a 5 star. I truly was under the assumption though that since Trevor was involved that it was going to have more lecture than what we were given. As that being said, I was extremely happy with the projects we did and all the information that was provided. Trevor was truly amazing. My friend and I came the first day of this event and came up with some questions and returned to your event at Mission Viejo to which we were greeted with warm hands...Our questions were answered by Trevor and your staff. I am so happy to see that there are still people and places that are willing to help out. Again you all get a 5-star rating from me!- Lisa U.
- She has lots of great info and tips on working an embroidery business. I like that she allows for Q&A since we all have varying types of businesses and not as large as hers. She had lots of tips on working different aspects of the business from machinery, digitizing, how to get better results on your embroidery. - Laura W.
- I made a new friend and learned a lot about an interest and got a really good deal from crazy George. - Rachel G.
- Extremely informational, very entertaining & organized - Nancy B.